agave review?

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Mon Jul 24 21:40:35 UTC 2006

> This package was imported into Extras CVS and requested for branching,
> but I am unable to find the review when searching for "agave" in the
> subject headers.  Where is this review?

It is just a rename of colorscheme (renamed upstream). It is stated in
the %changelog and in the cvs log entry for the owners.list commit.

> Please re-request branching when you have supplied this information, for
>   now I am removing the request.

OK, I'm re-requesting it.

Thanks for your attention, next time I'll specify it in the cvssyncneeded
entry too.

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things." -- Doug Gwyn