Re: hard time finding packages really for review

Michael Thomas wrote:
Denis Leroy wrote:
Michael J. Knox wrote:

Which is what I figured.. fair game for unclaimed submissions.
However, I would still prefer to see some indication if they are
reviewing or not.

How do you know if a submission is unclaimed ? It looks like all new
submissions are assigned to Thorsten by default...

The user 'bugzilla-sing leemhuis info' is the default 'unclaimed' user.
 Anything assigned to that name is fair game.  Maybe we should set up
something more obvious, such as 'unassigned fedoraproject org'?

Copying to DKL to make this happen.

Rahul