hard time finding packages really for review

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 25 15:30:40 UTC 2006

Rahul schrieb:
> Michael Thomas wrote:
>>> How do you know if a submission is unclaimed ? It looks like all new
>>> submissions are assigned to Thorsten by default...
>> The user 'bugzilla-sing at leemhuis.info'
>> is the default 'unclaimed' user.

"sink" actually -- that mailbox also has the comment "ignored mailbox"
to indicate that it ignored ;-)

>>  Anything assigned to that name is fair game.  Maybe we should set up
>> something more obvious, such as 'unassigned at fedoraproject.org'?
> Copying to DKL to make this happen.

Well, yes, that might be better. But we first should make sure that such
an email address at least exists. So I assume the infrastructure group
or skvidal are those that have to do the first step. Does anyone want to
poke them?

BTW and just FYI: bugzilla-sink at leemhuis.info seems to be an interesting
user -- he does not exist, but he did 13 reviews already according to
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus
and
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=179904,180068,181013,183097,183694,185407,186327,190949,191208,195692,196635,197753,197796

;-)