hard time finding packages really for review

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 14:40:37 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 00:08 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have seen floating around the idea that there was a need for reviewers
> for old reviews. So I started with the packages in FE-NEW with no activity
> in eight weeks:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus?highlight=%28package%29#head-6ebf09953da14bdd17d75280dba5b4cffb941077-3
> but I had a hard time to find a package really waiting for a review. In
> the end I ended up looking at all of them, and here are the statistics
> (I removed kmobiletools, accepted closed):
>
> 7  packages are stuck in review for various reasons
> 11 packages are stuck because they are waiting for submitters
> 10 packages were stuck with a need of a reviewer
[...]
> Here are the details if you don't trust my numbers :)
>
> Review stuck 6:
> disagreament:
> fnord freedt
>
> licence issue:
> acx-kmod acx-kmod-common
>
> wondering about whether it is a good idea to include in extras or not:
> alsa-oss phpBB
>
> needsponsor 1:
> gq
>
> waiting for submitter 11:
> smixer smokeping sparse gitweb mondo lurker libpri magic socat
> fxload kdiff3
>
> Waiting for review 10:
> xmms-musepack transconnect ardour pyscript Wcl linux-wlan-ng gpc
> vdr-osdteletext vdr-subtitles sqlgrey

Oddly enough, the three packages I've recently submitted for review,
which are all still sitting in state FE-NEW, are not listed in any of
the above groups...

zabbix - 198562
ip6sic - 198586
dircproxy - 197740

If anyone wants something to review, I'd certainly welcome feedback on
the above. :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com