FESCo Meeting Minutes 2006-07-27

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Jul 29 22:04:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

> (10:32:55) c4chris: I think Nodoid is also candidate
> (10:33:17) c4chris: (if I got the IRC nick right)

You have and did. In case you're interested, a nodoid is a shape. If you
lick you thumb and finger, press them together and pull them apart
*really* slowly, you'll see what's known as a liquid bridge. The shape
of said bridge is a called a nodoid.

I did my MPhil on it and simulating it in software.

http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/nodoid/front-cover.shtml

TTFN

Paul
--
Wenn sie denken, dass die bildung teuer ist, versuchen sie ignoranz