Update of the fish package

Axel Liljencrantz liljencrantz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:27:59 UTC 2006

On 7/31/06, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 23:00 +0530, Rahul wrote: in extras today.
> > >
> > > Would someone with commit rights consider uploading this to Extras?
> >
> > We cant just build a random package into extras. It would be better to
> > file a request to update in http://bugzilla.redhat.com against the
> > specific package in Fedora Extras.
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/193617 (2 months)
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/179296 (6 months)

I hadn't seen that patch, my bad. (Wasn't CC:ed)

I'll add the altered dependencies and spelling corrections to the fish
spec file. (Can't simply add the patch, since the spec file has
changed since that patch was written, e.g. fish doesn't need doxygen
to build anymore, since the tarball ships with prebuilt documentation.

> --

Axel