Monodevelop etc into FE

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 09:47:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been working on getting these into FE for a while now[1] and there
is some movement on monodoc which is pretty close to being accepted.

Before Monodevelop can go into extras, gtksourceview-sharp and boo both
have to be reviewed and accepted.

Could some kind soul have a look at BZ 178901 (gtksourceview-sharp),
178904 (MonoDevelop) and 189092 (boo)? ikvm is already in FE, so that's
a good thing!

I do have other mono based packages waiting for review if anyone is
interested in them...

189093 - mono-debugger
177512 - mysql-connector-net

Monodoc's BZ is 178900 if anyone wants to join the fun!

TTFN

Paul

[1] I'll hold my hands up and say now that quite a few delays have been
my fault due to work committments
Dr Who