Thoughts about courier-mta packaging?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jun 8 21:57:41 UTC 2006

Top-posting myself to resubmitting this idea...

I talked to Sam on the courier list, and he has no intention of ever
submitting this to fedora for packaging (and contrary to what was
previously thought, he's not on the extras mailing list, only the core
list, and is not a contributor).

So this goes back to the original question below...  How flexible are
the extras maintainers when it comes to allowing packages made from a
really good upstream spec.  It needs a little work, which I'd be willing
to do (and would hope that Sam would incorporate upstream), but it's not
worth it to me to rewrite (and maintain) a new spec from scratch.

-Chris