Re: Buildsys glitch?

On 10/06/06, TASAKA, Mamoru <mtasaka ioa s u-tokyo ac jp> wrote:

Seems VERY STRANGE. It seems that your srpm should be rebuilt as done on FE-devel.

Maybe does this show some bugs on emacs under FC5-ppc? I cannot understand why,
however, the attached patch may find a clue to this issue.

I am not currently at home, so haven't had chance to try the patch.
But, if it does turn out to be ppc specific, is there any way to
request a noarch build on one of the other build machines of a
different arch? (My guess: no).

Jonathan.