Re: rpath joy

> No, that seems to be it, I do run autoreconf after patching and all
> seems to be well.

I have read a bit the Makefile and indeed the plugins were installed by
the install-data-local: rule, but since noinst_PROGRAMS and lib_LTLIBRARIES
are empty after installing the patch now libtool takes care of all the
installation, that's why it is right now.

Something I don't understand is whether or not the links and special linking
commands in Makefile.am (with darwin specific linker flags) are used,
but I'll take a look on your package once you publish it somewhere ;-).

--
Pat