Buildsys glitch?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue Jun 13 11:07:55 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 20:03 +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> Paul Howarth wrote:
> > Rick Stout wrote:
> >> The latest nx build has been pushed out to the repo, but we are still
> >> seeing the problem because extras caries the last two packages. What is
> >> the easiest way to have nx-1.5.0-9 removed from extras? Should I push
> >> another build, or is there an easier way?
> >
> > You could submit repo removal requests on the status pages, such as
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FC5Status (one per distro version)
> >
> > Paul.
> >
> nx-1.5.0-9.fc5 seems to be removed from FE-5, at least on download.fedora.redhat.com
> according to the request by Rick, thanks.

It still contains a Provides:

# rpm -q --provides \
-p nx-1.5.0-10.fc5.i386.rpm
libXcomp.so.1
libXcompext.so.1
nx = 1.5.0-10.fc5

The libXcomp*.so.1's seem to be wrong to me. These currently don't do
any harm, because they don't conflict with other shared libs,
nevertheless, I don't think they are correct.

Ralf