Mock build problem

cranium2003 cranium2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 11:39:21 UTC 2006

hi,

#baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/$basearch/

mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-extras-devel
> >> enabled=0

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras

baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/$basearch/debug/

baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/development/SRPMS/
> >> enabled=0

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras
> >> gpgcheck=1
> >>
> >> (that's for development, you'd need a different
> one
> >> for FC5)
> >  sorry i didnt get this??
> >   Ok so i need to download usinf above repo conf
> file
> > extras RPMs.
> >   once i have core as well as extras repo i can do
> > mock build locally on my system right??
>
> You can use mock build already if you have a working
> Internet connection.
      yes i have how can i use it now?? what extras
url i need to specify??

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-May/msg00904.html

> You can probably get by without the [local] repo -
> just comment it out
> of the config file, or add "enabled=0" to it.

     ok i installed buildsys package and then copy
minimal.xml from above mailing thread and created repo
from that that file. Then i added path under groups
section and my current mock file is attahced here. is
that require any chnages ??