Re: Fedora Extras Steering Committee (FESCo) Elections beginning on Thursday

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

I'll hereby nominate Elliot Lee (aka "Sopwith", he's CCed to this mail)
for that job -- he was in the old FESCo, is not nominated for the new
one, is admin of the accounts system and seems to be the right one for
the job.

That okay for everybody?

Sopwith, can you do that?

CU
thl
Sounds good to me, if he can't or isn't available I'll volunteer.

   -Mike