Ruby specfile template issues

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Wed Mar 1 21:57:34 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 15:43 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> In which case we're boned; such a sig would probably include Oliver
> and I at this point, and I'm spread pretty thin.

I'd be interested in joining such a sig; I wrote a very simple tool[1]
to ease verbatim packaging of gems and packaged a few ruby things[2].

I've been meaning to submit them to FE, but I am waiting to get
sponsored for my first submission (bz 180571 if anybody wants to jump on
the review ;) before submitting more.

David

[1] http://people.redhat.com/dlutter/gem2spec.html

[2] http://people.redhat.com/dlutter/yum/