%datadir or %datadir/games for games?

Hi all,

I just read on the Games SIG page that it is advised to put data in %datadir/<gamename> but shouldn't this be %datadir/games/<gamename> ?

See:
http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#SPECIFICOPTIONS15

Also I'm interested in the Games SIG, I could add myself as a member to the page but that doesn't do much really. Wouldn't it be an idea to create a list for the games Sig (and maybe other active sigs too).

Regards,

Hans