Re: Rebuild status

Am Samstag, den 04.03.2006, 13:45 +0100 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:

> latest rebuild status: 181 Packages still need a rebuild. [...]

> aaron.bennett_AT_olin.edu                   ifplugd                             0.24-6

Hmm, this looks like an orphan. Aaron't email doesn't work (does anybody
accidentally know a up2date one?) and from a quick sight in the cvs and
the accounts system it seems to me that he was never active since Fedora
Extras officially started. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyone interested in taking the package over?

CU
thl
--
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info>