Re: Orpahns? (Re: Rebuild status)

On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 15:27 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > fredrik_AT_dolda2000.com                    icmpdn                              0.3-2
> Fredrik Tolf/oliver
> Imported on Sat Jul 9 2005, no activity since then.

Oliver imported this package for me before I had got a Fedora account.
The entire process of trying to obtain a Fedora account in order to
maintain it then became too much trouble for me, and I gave it up.

I definitely wouldn't mind if someone would go ahead and rebuild it for
me (although that should preferably be done with the newer 0.4 version),
but I am in no greater hurry to restart the process of getting an
account, so if noone feels up to it, go ahead and orphan it.

Fredrik Tolf