Re: non fedora-usermgmt user creation

Mike McGrath wrote:

The problem I have with the UserCreation page in the wiki is it provides
no non fedora-usermgmt creation alternatives.  And since fedora-usermgmt
is not yet in wide adoption I'm very hesitant to use it.

Which in the scope of Fedora Extras is a small/non issue, IMO. AFAIK, fedora-usermgmt acts (almost) exactly like the usual useradd when it's not specially configured by end-users.

-- Rex