Re: non fedora-usermgmt user creation

Enrico Scholz wrote:
rdieter math unl edu (Rex Dieter) writes:

The second I used foedora-usermgmt for the puppet package, I had a
request to make it build for CentOS again.

You could always put in %post something like:
%if "{%?fedora:1}" == "1"
fedora-usermgmt bits
%else
non fedora-usermgmt bits
%endif

I could create a fedora-usermgmt-devel package shipping
/etc/rpm/macros.fedora-usermgmt with the content

              http://ensc.de/fedora/macros.fedora-usermgmt

This should ease the creation of packages supporting both the plain
shadow-utils and the fedora-usermgmt methods.

Something like that would be very beneificial, IMO, and should hopefully satisfy anyone unhappy with the current situation.

-- Rex