Removal of an unwanted tag

Hi,

I seem to have managed to have made a boo-boo with lib765. I've checked
in a newer version and run maketag, but I've a feeling instead of cvs
update, I've done something else.

Is there anyway to untag so that I can get this checked in
(fuse-emulator depends on it)?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Träum's nicht, Lebe schon" - Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Show