Re: Comps, or, Making it Easier for Users to Find Software

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 00:22 -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> So, you might ask, what can I do to help?  Well, if you maintain an
> application which makes sense for a user to select[1], check out the
> comps module and make sure that your package is listed in a reasonable
> group in the comps-fe5.xml.in file.  If it's not, feel free to add it
> using the following as a template if your package were named "foo":
>   <packagereq type="optional">foo</packagereq>
> If you think there needs to be a new group, please let me know.

Jeremy,

I think a Documentation group would be a big help for FDP as we prepare
to submit some of our build tools and actual documents to Extras for
review and inclusion.  Thanks for the opportunity!

<group>
  <id>documentation</id>
  <_name>Documentation</_name>
  <_description>This group includes official documentation from the
Fedora Documentation Project as well as build tools and supporting
scripts.<_description>
  <default>false</default>
  <uservisible>true</uservisible>
  <packagelist>
    <!-- to be filled when we submit through Extras review -->
  </packagelist>
</group>