Re: Cannot upload a new srpm package

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:40:56 +0100, Alain PORTAL wrote:

> > So, it looks quite a bit as if
> > either your client- or server-side setup still might be incorrect.
>
> Do I have to reinstall the file? (But I don't remember how ;)

Here's the information for the CVS access setup:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/DownloadCert

Here's the page for the build system client setup:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildSystemClientSetup

It's  ~/.fedora.cert  that's used to upload binary files with "curl",
which you must have installed, too. The code that does the uploading
can be found in Makefile.common in your CVS checkout in case you want
to do some debugging.