Re: Use of the "Other" category in desktop files

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 10:32 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> The only thing in that list which Gourmet could fit into is Database.
> After all Gourmet is an application to manage a database of recipes.
> And its also a Chemistry application.

Database probably is the closest, but that isn't what I would think of -
in my mind I would associate database with something designed to manage
a database server.

A "domestic" category might work, but I don't know if there are enough
"domestic" applications to warrant an entire category for them.

> -jef"Where does my gtk interface to the weather controlling doomsday
> satellite go?"spaleta

We should add an Apocalypse category for that sort of thing.