Re: Helping getting geda sponsored

Hans de Goede wrote:
Paul Howarth wrote:

Hans de Goede wrote:

I'm an electronics teacher and one of my students is currently using a locally compiled version of geda on FC5 this seems to work well as suich I would like to see geda packaged. There already is a review request for geda, but the packager needs a sponsor. I'm willing todo a review, but I can't sponsor any sponsers who are willing to watch over my back and do the actual approving?

I'll help. I've a background in electronics but I'm not a geda user.

Thanks

Is your student using the packages that up for review?

Nope he is using a localy compiled version I'll try to see if he is willing to switch to them and I'll start a review of them.

That would be very useful, a good way of checking that the packages work as intended and demonstrating that the packager is worthy of sponsorship :-)

Shall I add you to the CC when I start the review?

Yes please.

Paul.