Orpahns? (Re: Rebuild status)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Mar 16 17:41:24 UTC 2006

Am Samstag, den 04.03.2006, 15:27 +0100 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:
> Am Samstag, den 04.03.2006, 13:45 +0100 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:
> > latest rebuild status: 181 Packages still need a rebuild. [...]

Only 69 are left. See
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FC5Status

> I looked a bit closer at some of the other packagers that didn't rebuild
> a single package in the past weeks. I suspect that the packages listed
> below might be orphaned; their packages will get a copy of this mail
> directly. Guys, are you still around?
>
> Maybe they show up. I think if they don't do until Thursday

Thursday was Thursday last week ;-)

> > mihai_AT_xcyb.org                           htb-util                            0.2.4-0.4.pre1
> There was never a commit from him in Fedora Extras afaics. Anyone
> interested in taking this one over?

Orphaned, but still in the repo. I suggest we remove it.

> > davidhart_AT_tqmcube.com                    leafnode                            1.9.53-3
> David Hart/eyecon
> Last cvs activity I found: Wed Jul 13 2005

No response iirc, nothing depends on it. I suggest we remove it.

> > fredrik_AT_dolda2000.com                    icmpdn                              0.3-2
> Fredrik Tolf/oliver
> Imported on Sat Jul 9 2005, no activity since then.

Response

"I definitely wouldn't mind if someone would go ahead and rebuild it for
me (although that should preferably be done with the newer 0.4 version),
but I am in no greater hurry to restart the process of getting an
account, so if noone feels up to it, go ahead and orphan it. ", nothing
depends on it. I suggest we remove it."

Nothing happened. Let's remove it for now and help Fredrik a bit to get
the stuff rolling again.

> > toniw_AT_iki.fi                             silky                               0.5.4-1
> Toni Willberg/twillber
> Last cvs activity I found: Sun Mar 20 2005

No response iirc, nothing depends on it. I suggest we remove it.

Cu
thl