i386 problem with one of my packages

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 14:26:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've had a report through that a user using anjuta on his x86 box is
having problems with the rpm in extras. I can't see this on my x86_64 or
on my son's x86 box and have tried a number of ways to try and get this
to fail - anjuta has none of it and starts fine.

Is anyone else using anjuta on a x86 box from FE since I took over the
package (my first version is 1.2.4-3)? The build went fine on the
buildsys and the spec file hasn't thrown up any nasties either.

The BZ ref is #186508

TTFN

Paul
--
"ein zu starker starker Anblick kann Sie toten. Sie gegen gerade uber
den Rand mit dem festen Wissen des Wege vor Ihnen" - Linus Tordvals