Re: non fedora-usermgmt user creation

bugs michael gmx net said:
> Cloning--which may work for some installation scenarios--doesn't render the
> fedora-usermgmt feature superfluous.

This is *not* what I was implying.  I was only trying to address your use of
*tiresome* to qualify my 1,2,3 method of setting up a system *with* a
fedora-usermgmt configuration step.  Once your golden system is setup (*with*
fedora-usermgmt if you so wish) it's easy enough to clone so you do not have
to repeat the configuration step on all the machines.

Cheers,
					Christian