gnome-applet-rhythmbox -> gnome-applet-music

Rhythmbox Applet (gnome-applet-rhythmbox) has been succeeded by Music
Applet. The code hasn't really changed much ("rb" has become "ma"
everywhere, plus a few more changes), I was wondering if anyone would
take issue if I imported the gnome-applet-music package I've created and
removed the relevant branches of gnome-applet-rhythmbox. Here are the
spec file and SRPM if anyone wants to take a look at them:

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/extras/gnome-applet-music.spec
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/files/extras/gnome-applet-music-0.9.0-1.src.rpm

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/