Wine on x86_64 - i386 version warning

Hi,

I've not put this into BZ as really, it's not a bug.

I'm trying to run a nadsat translator (compiled for Win95) and via wine,
it completely killed my machine - I mean had to do a hard reset killed.
This has happened with other bits of software I've tried to run under
wine.

Just a heads up

TTFN

Paul
--
"ein zu starker starker Anblick kann Sie toten. Sie gegen gerade uber
den Rand mit dem festen Wissen des Wege vor Ihnen" - Linus Tordvals