wxPython-2.6?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Mon Mar 27 15:23:37 UTC 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 08:24:13AM -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
> What is the status of wxPython?  We have wxGTK-2.6, but
> Name: wxPythonGTK2
> Version: 2.4.2.4-7 at x86_64

After updating to wxGTK 2.6.2, I went to update to the corresponding
wxPython, and discovered that there was an unstream packaging error in that
version. Now, wxGTK 2.6.3 is out, and I'm getting that updated, and when the
corresponding wxPython comes out (should be really soon) I'll update that
too and all will be well.

I plan to update in devel first, then if that causes no problems, to update
in FC5, and then when that's all okay, update FC4. (And stop there.)