Trouble with cvs

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Mon Mar 27 18:39:52 UTC 2006

Hello,

when I try to checkout a module, I will get the following error message:

Script wurde gestartet: Mo 27 Mär 2006 20:36:46 CEST
]0;pclinux at myhome:~/cvs/fed-extras[pclinux at myhome fed-extras]$ cvs co highlight
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
]0;pclinux at myhome:~/cvs/fed-extras[pclinux at myhome fed-extras]$ exit
exit

Script beendet: Mo 27 Mär 2006 20:37:02 CEST

It will be nice, if anyone can give me a hint to solve this problem.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt