plague question

Sorry, me again.

I changed the email in my account from icon linux duke edu to icon fedoraproject org All bits work now, except I can't seem to be able to build any more:

make build
Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges.

I've looked through the settings in the account system and they all seem sane, so I'm not sure where else I need to tweak to get back the privs.

Any help?

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG

River: (near a woman in labor) "Who do you think is in there?"
				--Episode #13, "Heart of Gold"