Re: comps where to put electronics simulation software (gnucap)?

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 22:39 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Subject says it all.
>
> I'd suggest the Engineering and Scientific software group

Currently the description of that group is more "Math" software then
Engineering, also since geda is being packaged too and that is made up
of lots of smaller parts (scheme, pbc, sim, projectmanager, etc) I
forsee this group getting clouded any chance for a seperate group (be it
now or once things get crowded)?

Regards,

Hans