Contributer License Agreement / Account System Problems

I recently applied for a Fedora account. I have recieved no emails from the account system, and clicking the "Send me the CLA" link on the Wiki *says* the CLA is being sent to my registered email address, but it does not get there. I have checked and my address (the one I'm using now) is in the system correctly.

If I look at the account page, it shows the group "cla_done" with the role status "in progress". Which seems to imply it did send the CLA, while in fact I never recieved it.

Who can I contact about getting this straightened out? I've heard of this happening to other folks as well. The Wiki pages did not list any contact info for what to do if the account system hiccupped, so I'm asking here.

--Michael DeHaan