Re: passing macros into mock

Rex Dieter wrote:
Tim Jackson wrote:
Is there any way (not in the live buildsys, but locally for testing
purposes) to pass a macro that isn't normally defined into a mock build
environment? I was hoping to do something like:

mock --define "something 123" blah.src.rpm

I had a search around but couldn't find any obvious answers. Any easy
way short of rebuilding the SRPM outside the mock environment with the
necessary macro defined?

Put
%define something 123
at the top of the specfile?

Sorry, I thought it was implicit but perhaps I should have added "...without rebuilding the SRPM". Like when you do "rpmbuild --define 'foo bar' something.src.rpm".

Tim