Not sure how to sort this mock problem

Hi,

I'm slowly but surely fixing the problems with building mono apps under
mock on my x86 box, and have sorted a very annoying one with boo.
However, mock is now generating the following error.

Error performing yum command: /usr/sbin/mock-helper yum
--installroot /var/lib/mock/fedora-development-i386-core/root
groupinstall build

I'm logged in as build (build is a standard user who is member of the
mock group)

Any ideas on what the problem is?

TTFN

Paul
--
Computer sind Klimaanlagen sehr ähnlich: beide funktionieren, es sei
denn man öffnet die Fenster