Re: Not sure how to sort this mock problem

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 22:44 +0100, Paul wrote:
> Error performing yum command: /usr/sbin/mock-helper yum
> --installroot /var/lib/mock/fedora-development-i386-core/root
> groupinstall build
>
> I'm logged in as build (build is a standard user who is member of the
> mock group)
>
> Any ideas on what the problem is?

-devel is a bit broken right now.  A glibc in the tree triggers an rpm
bug.  We've (hopefully) fixed this by fixing rpmbuild, and a new glibc
should be coming out soon that is built with this new rpmbuild so that
it won't be a bug anymore.  After that, building in -development should
work.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora