Re: Not sure how to sort this mock problem

Hi,

> -devel is a bit broken right now.  A glibc in the tree triggers an rpm
> bug.  We've (hopefully) fixed this by fixing rpmbuild, and a new glibc
> should be coming out soon that is built with this new rpmbuild so that
> it won't be a bug anymore.  After that, building in -development should
> work.

rpm seems a bit broken at the moment as well :-(

(yum -y update results in an assert error once the headers are all down
- x86 running rawhide - totally different machine to my buildsys)

TTFN

Paul

--
Computer sind Klimaanlagen sehr ähnlich: beide funktionieren, es sei
denn man öffnet die Fenster