evince [was: Re: evince, pdf and two side printing]

Jonathan Underwood пишет:
Kevac - I think you have the wrong list, you should ask these sorts of
questions on fedora-list.
For this moment, what about core packages where their functionality may be expanded with FE? I mean FE repo contains djvulibre and evince can reviews the djvu books.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andy smile org ua