Fedora Extras 5 Package Build Report

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sun May 7 02:37:45 UTC 2006

DW> I still don't see them. I ran 'yum --downloadonly' once and it saw
DW> them and seemed to download them... but then on the next run it
DW> downloaded the metadata again, and then on that and 20 or so
DW> subsequent runs it didn't even see the the new packages.

Now that you mention it, I'm seeing packages that have made it to the
mirror but aren't showing up in the repo.  For example,
mftrace-1.1.19-3.fc5.x86_64.rpm is dated 2006-05-04 17:31 but the
repodata is dated 2006-05-04 01:34.  This doesn't explain your exim
problem but it illustrates that something's up.

Perhaps someone could force the repodata to be regenerated and
mirrored out?

 - J<