Trouble with uploading sources to cvs

Hello,

I have the following problem, I am trying to upload the current source ball of stellarium into the cvs. Unfortunately I have got the following error message:

$ make new-sources FILES="stellarium-0.8.0.tar.gz"

Checking : stellarium-0.8.0.tar.gz on https://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/repo/extras/upload.cgi...
ERROR: could not check remote file status
make: *** [new-sources] Fehler 255

It will be nice, if anyone have a hint to solve this problem.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt