Orphan process.

OK,

SO I am wondering how we orphan a package where the maintainer has gone AWOL?

Take this email as an example:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-April/msg01763.html

Its now going on 3 weeks with no movement. (3 weeks seems a bit short, we all have lives :) )

So, what do people think should be a suitable timeframe for a package to have no response from its maintainer to be considered a orphan and not step on anyone's toes?

Regards

Michael