Re: Mock problem

PFJ wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to build boo via mock and have hit a problem which I'm not
sure where things are going wrong with.

If I build the rpm using rpmbuild, shared-mime-info prefix (as reported
by the configure script) is /usr - this is correct. When I run it
through mock, nothing is defined for this prefix and it's causing the
build to fail.

I have shared-mime-info installed and nothing else is failing on the
build (all deps are met).

Most likely, not all the deps are truly being met. The only way to know for sure, is to actually look at the configure script to see how it determines the shared-mime-info prefix.

-- Rex