Re: Adding a new mirror to the Extras mirror list

David Timms wrote:
How would one go about getting a new mirror added to the mirrorlist:
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-extras-5 ?

Recently, my local mirror has begin rsyncing extras, I also noticed that there are many more mirrors listed that could be added to the yum accessible list - after checking they are OK ?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Mirrors

The mirror admin could be reached on mirror-admin fedoraproject org I'll check your mirror and include if it's ok. I'll send a private email shortly about this to you.

DaveT.

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds