Still not getting any closer with mock

Hi,

I've systematically gone through my spec files for boo and
gtksourceview-sharp to try and trace what is missing to cause the mock
builds to fail and not the rpmbuild builds to fail and can find nothing
- the configure files within the main packages look fine and there is
nothing in the makefiles to cause a problem.

Both of them seem to exhibit the same problem in that shared-mine-info
directories prefix aren't picked up in mock.

I can't see anything missing in the spec file either (everything seems
to be in the right place). Could some kind soul help me here? (BZ refs
are 178901 and 189092 for sourceview-sharp and boo respectively)

Thanks

TTFN

Paul
--
Computer sind Klimaanlagen sehr ähnlich: beide funktionieren, es sei
denn man öffnet die Fenster