FESCo Elections 2006

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed May 10 08:10:41 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 17:33 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 17:21 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > Hi All!
> >
> > As discussed on this list and during the last two FESCo meetings
we're
> > going to have a election of the members for the next FESCo.
>
> I would like to nominate Toshio Kuratomi - but I'm not going to put
him
> on the wiki page, just encouraging him to self nominate if he wants
the
> commitment ...
Thanks Michael,

I've been pretty busy lately but democracy doesn't work if there's no
one to vote for (or against).  I'm willing to self-nominate and have put
my information on the wiki.

I noticed there are a lot of other people who haven't self nominated but
have commitment and ideas for Fedora.  In the same spirit as Michael I'd
like to encourage a few of them:

Ignacio Vazquez -- I know you were thinking about this and some of the
potential projects on your blog looked very interesting.

Josh Boyer -- You have intelligent comments and you're present for all
the meetings anyway :-)

Michael Schwendt, I see Seth nominated you but there's no indication
you've accepted.  If you're not burnt out, it would be good to see you
back.

-Toshio