Desktop entries and terminal applications.

Hi!
I wanted to update htop to newer version but I noticed that it now installs htop.desktop file. Should terminal applications install desktop entries? If yes, should I run desktop-file-install with `--add-category X-Fedora` option? It's not an X app but http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/FedoraDesktopEntryGuidelines distinctly says that it's a must.

Here are packages:
http://fedora.pl/~gajownik/htop-0.6.1-1.i386.rpm
http://fedora.pl/~gajownik/htop-0.6.1-1.src.rpm

Regards,