SSL certificate of https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/

Does anybody know where one can download the certificate of the certificate
authority (CA) that issued the certificate of
https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/?

I prefere to download CA (in order to make my browser trust them) instead of
trusting individual webserver certificates.

Another annoying stuff: the certificate of https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/
has "admin.fedoraproject.org" as Common Name. It should be
"admin.fedora.redhat.com", so avoid warnings of several web browsers.

And last question: in https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/userbox.cgi, in
the field named "SSHv2 Public Key", can I upload a .ssh/authorized_keys,
instead of only one ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub? I use several unix accounts, with
different ssh keys. I would enjoy to be able to use these different accounts
to connect to cvs.fedora.redhat.com.