Re: SSL certificate of https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/

On Thursday 11 May 2006 15:13, Jima wrote:
>   Why don't you just use the same keyfile on all of your hosts?

Because it is *bad*? :-)

Seriously, I avoid to compromise my keys by transporting them on the network
(even cyphered).

>   The
> filename doesn't *need* to be named id_dsa; you can configure ssh to use a
> different file as per these instructions:

> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/process_bug.cgi#c73

Incorrect link. :-(

Anyway, I know the use of .ssh/config

If I cannot specify several SSH keys, I will create a special key for my CVS
account, that I will transport on all my unix accounts, as you suggest.