License query

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Fri May 12 13:17:34 UTC 2006

I'm thinking of packaging perl-NTLM; it has the following license terms:

COPYRIGHT AND LICENCE

This application is free software.  This code is distributed in the hope
that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the
implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
  You may freely use, copy and distribute this software as long as all
copyright notices, including this notice, remain intact and that you do
not try to claim it as your own or try to sell it.  You may alter the
code as long as you send me any diffs (this will ensure that you have an
easier time of it when you upgrade ;).

It looks quite free apart from the "as long as ... you do not ... try to
sell it" clause, which I think disqualifies it as free software despite
what the first sentence of the license terms states. Is this OK for
Extras or not?

Paul.