License query

I'm thinking of packaging perl-NTLM; it has the following license terms:

COPYRIGHT AND LICENCE

This application is free software. This code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You may freely use, copy and distribute this software as long as all copyright notices, including this notice, remain intact and that you do not try to claim it as your own or try to sell it. You may alter the code as long as you send me any diffs (this will ensure that you have an easier time of it when you upgrade ;).

It looks quite free apart from the "as long as ... you do not ... try to sell it" clause, which I think disqualifies it as free software despite what the first sentence of the license terms states. Is this OK for Extras or not?

Paul.